My studio address is:
130 Tanners Hill, London SE8 4QD
Tel 020 8691 6132
By appointment only.
My shop at the OXO Tower closed at the end of 2019.
My one-day workshops take place at my studio.
For further details visit my workshops page.
2019 Fragments London Design Festival, Oxo Tower, London
2018 Listen Sister London Design Festival, Oxo Tower, London
2017 Following the Thread, Oxo Tower, London
2016 Pieces of a Pattern, Oxo Tower, London
2015 What I remember and What I Know, Oxo Tower, London
2014 Icons & Godesses, Oxo Tower, London
2013 It's All in the Making, Quilt Museum, York
2013 Visionaries, Chi Chi's, London
2012 Dare to Wear, CrypT gallery, London
2010 Recycle Art, Oxo Tower Gallery, London
2008 Lyrical Colour, Oxo Tower, London
2008 WOW, Novas Gallery, London
2007 Art to Wear, Studio exhibition, London
2007 New Collections, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London
2005 Soul Within the Stitch, Part 2, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London
2005 Contemporary Art Quilts Recycled, Oxfordshire
2004 Women of Wonder, Clarendon Cross Gallery, London.
2004 Soul within the Stitch: Fiberart Gallery, St Ives Cornwall.
2003 Goddesses & Icons Midland Grand Art Show, London
2001 Small Collections, The Bridport Gallery, Devon
1997 Christmas Show, The Platform Gallery, Wales
1996 Mad Art, Thomas Neal Centre, Covent Garden, London
1989 Plying for Trade, Smith’s Gallery, Covent Garden, London
1988 Artist’s Reviewing, Thistles Café Gallery, Dulwich, London
2006 "London Art and Design Show" – British Library, London
2004 "Time to Dream" – Midland Grand Art Show London
1998 Opening Collection for "Frocks" Hong Kong
1989 "Figures and Flowers" Gallery, Art and Food, Brockley, London
2003 Closes shop to concentrate on exhibition work and commissions
1992 Moves shop to South Bank
1989 First shop opens, London
London Fashion Shows
- 2005 In My Mind I'm Dancing - Clothing for the Spirit
- 2003 Touch this Earth Lightly
- 2001 Rainbows and Roses
- 1999 Art and Angels
- 1998 The South Bank Fashion Show
- 1997 Doris Day goes to India
- 1993 Fashion, Frivolity and Fantasy
- 1990 A Night at the Rivoli
- 1989 Picking up the Pieces
Speaking, Presentations, Press and TV
- Magazine features: Embroidery, Selvedge, Craft & Design Magazine
- Fabulous Fashionistas Channel4, September 2013
- Lecture - Dialogue of Dreams, York St John University, October 2013
- Guest speaker, Art of the Stitch, Victoria and Albert Museum, March 2003
- Guest Speaker for the annual Design and Innovation Conference at the Museum of London since 1999
- Featured extensively in magazines and newspapers including Elle Decoration, BBC Good Homes, Homes and Interiors, Country Living, The Independent, The Times, The Telegraph and The Observer.
- Television appearances in Our House (Carlton TV), A Question of taste (BBC) and Other People’s Houses (Channel 4)